Looking to learn more about online teaching? Enroll in our asynchronous, on-demand resource, Teaching Online @ Wake. The materials in T.O. @ Wake allow you to work at your own pace, providing the flexibility to work on your own course while learning from this one. Topics include:
- Module 1: Getting Started Online
- Module 2: Creating a Community
- Module 3: Design for Online
- Module 4: Engaging All Learners
You can expect to receive access within two business days of your request.
The Office of Online Education is available to provide 1-on-1 support for instructors designing and delivering fully online courses at Wake Forest. The instructional design consultations we provide involve a close partnership in which we work with you to consider strategies for designing and delivering a fully online course in a way that centers meaningful teaching and learning in the digital environment. We collaborate with professors to address:
- overall online course design
- assignments & assessments
- creating an online learning community
- engaging all learners & universal design
- and developing quality digital media.
We have specific support available for those developing multimedia for fully online courses during the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year. Please note this interest in your request.